|Wireless Variant||Power-over-Ethernet Variant||Field of View||Pan & Tilt||Optical Zoom|
|Black / Beige||Black / Beige||approx. 60°||available||only digital|
The IN-7011 HD is a weather proof dome camera which can either be used in in- or outdoor environments. A convenient motor allows for quick readjusting of the lenses viewing direction and can be controlled by any network device such as a tablet or a smartphone. The built-in infrared diodes allows you to see in pitch dark environments, while the integrated IR cut filter aids in the display of vibrant colours, as seen by the human eye. Through the use of an efficient h.264 compression codec it is able of recording video files on a MicroSD Memory Card with comparably small size but best picture results. The sturdy construction of the camera body guarantees maximum durability and is weather proof for outdoor use.
For surveillance purposes, the IN-7011 HD is ready for implementation to your existing system. But also as a stand-alone device it offers you a number of alarming features like Email Notification or compatibility with Signalling Devices.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) 720p Omnivision CMOS Sensor
- High quality aluminium housing
- Remote controlled Pan & Tilt - 350° pan and 100° tilt
- Nightvision with 22 Infrared LED´s @ 850nm (barely visible for the human eye) for distances up to 8 - 12m
- Alarm I/O for external sensors (e.g. Motion or smoke detectors) and receivers (e.g. house automations)
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for an easy integration into your 100Mbit home network
- Compatible with 2.4 GHz 2.4 GHz WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n up to 54Mbit networks with WEP, WPA and WPA2 security
- DHCP and UPnP support for an automatic network integration
- Integrated personal, free DDNS ("Internet") Address and P2P User ID to access your camera through the Internet
- Free Android, iPhone and Windows Phone App
- Web user interface allows an easy configuration and camera control through your default web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Multi user management and simultaneous login for 3 users
- Software-based motion and audio detection and email notification with attached snapshots
- Record videos directly to an Internal SD Card
Many built-in features allow you to use this camera not only for surveillance, but also for your personal projects. The FTP Support allows you to use the IN-7011 HD as a multi-functional outdoor webcam for integration on your website.
The 1/3 inch WDR sensor is built on a 4.3 micron OmniPixel3-HS™ Pixel enabling 720p HD at unparalleled low-light sensitivity and a dynamic range in colour of 115 dB – compared to the 60 db of a regular VGA IP Camera. WDR allows you to capture high detailed colour videos even in high-contrast environmental lighting conditions.