|Wireless Variant||Power-over-Ethernet Variant||Field of View||Pan & Tilt||Optical Zoom|
|White / Black||White / Black||approx. 90°||available||only digital|
INSTAR IN-8415 2k+ WQHD Pan&Tilt Night Vision Surveillance Camera (LAN/WLAN) Small but indoor camera with 850nm infrared LEDs, PIR sensor and SD card. 3 second pre-recording before alarm. Smarthome compatibility thanks to Homekit, Alexa Skill, IFTTT and CGI & MQTT Interface. The compact design of this camera was completely new developed and makes it ideal for discreet surveillance task.
The IN-8415 2k+ WQHD surveillance camera is ready for implementation into existing security system. With the help of the handy Onvif Profile T Protocol, integration is just a few button presses away. But also as a stand-alone device it offers you a number of alarm features like Email & Push Notification, two-way communication and an alarm siren. The WPS function allows you to connect the camera to your WiFi network with a press of a button. Accessing your camera from the internet is even easier. The Point-2-Point connection can be established by scanning a QR code with our smartphone app. The free InstarVision mobile app is available for Android, iOS, Windows Metro and Windows Phone.
The sensitivity of the integrated Panasonic Pyroelectric Sensor has been significantly improved thanks to a unique slit design of the pyroelectric elements. The separated sensing areas prevent thermal crosstalk between the single sensing elements. This makes a reliable detection possible even if the temperature difference between the background (e.g. floor /wall) and the target object (human body, car engine, etc) is small (around 4°C).
- Integrated PIR heat detector for advanced motion detection
- STARVIS 1440p SONY CMOS Sensor
- Built-in microphone incl. noise detection with adjustable max. level, software audio noise and echo reduction
- Built-in PIR motion detector to avoid false alarms
- Powerful 850nm IR night vision LEDs (activated manually or triggered by the integrated PIR sensor)
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mounting
- MicroSD memory cards up to 256GB possible. (32GB already installed)
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for an easy integration into your 100Mbit home network
- Compatible with WiFi 5GHz / 2.4GHz, Wi‑Fi 5 (802.11ac) for 433 Mbit/s networks with WPA2/WPA3 security
- DHCP and UPnP support for an automatic network integration
- Integrated personal, free DDNS ("Internet") Address to access your camera through the Internet
- Free Android, iPhone and Windows Phone App
- Web user interface allows an easy configuration and camera control through your default web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- user and user rights management and simultaneous login for multiple users
- Software-based motion and audio detection and email notification with attached snapshots
- Record 15s alarm videos (+ 3s pre-recording) directly to an Internal SD Card
Security cameras need to be able to record, with clear images, in a variety of environments. Sony's STARVIS
* image sensors meet this need by providing high-sensitivity performance suitable for low-light and night recordings. STARVIS
* is a back-illuminated pixel technology used in CMOS image sensors for security camera applications. It features highly sensitive backlight illuminated sensor pixels, and realize high picture quality in the visible-light and near infrared light regions. The IMX335 STARVIS
* Sensor is a diagonal 2.8 inch CMOS active pixel type solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array and 5.14 M effective pixels.
Activate camera control for your IN-8401, IN-8403 or IN-8415 2k+ WQHD through Alexa using your free INSTAR Cloud account.
Control your INSTAR 2k+ WQHD camera with the Apple Homekit app from your iPhone or iPad.
The SONY STARVIS
* IMX335 CMOS sensor features a dynamic range up to 72 dB, advanced HDR functions and digital overlap HDR further improve the image quality and contrast behavior allowing for more detailed image analysis. These features when combined with the low dark current performance further improve its performance in applications demanding a high dynamic range.
* STARVIS is a trademark of the Sony Corporation. A STARVIS sensor is defined by a sensitivity of 2000 mV or more per 1 μm² when illuminated with a 706 cd/m² light source, F5.6 in 1s accumulation equivalent.