|WiFi Variant||PoE Variant||Field of View||Pan & Tilt||Zoom|
|not available||White||approx. 90°||not available||digital|
The IN-8003 is the newest Full HD PIR Indoor and Outdoor IP Camera from INSTAR. With a built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor and four separately configurable alarm areas that can be linked together, the camera prevents false alarms and notifies you only when a real alarm has been triggered.
- Integrated PIR heat detector for advanced motion detection
- Remote controlled Pan & Tilt - 350° pan and 100° tilt
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) 1080p Panasonic CMOS Sensor
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for an easy integration into your 100Mbit home network
- DHCP and UPnP support for an automatic network integration
- Integrated personal, free DDNS ("Internet") Address and P2P User ID to access your camera through the Internet
- Free Android, iPhone and Windows Phone App
- Web user interface allows an easy configuration and camera control through your default web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Multi user management and simultaneous login for 3 users
- Software-based motion and audio detection and email notification with attached snapshots
- Record videos directly to an Internal SD Card
Equipped with one of the latest Panasonic Full HD CMOS image sensor, which features low noise, high speed and new Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) functionality, the IN-8003 is able to achieve the best image quality in daylight as well as clear image in night vision mode with the help of its high-power LEDs. Hence, the IN-8003 is able to deliver accurate motion detection and alarm notification.
Field of View
The design of this camera was completely new developed in order to fullfill the wishes of our customers. If you need to pull the cable through the wall, a small hole in the size of the cable diameter would be sufficient, as you can simply take off the cable from inside the casing, pull it through the wall and connect the cable back to the board inside.
This camera is running an embedded Linux operating system and a Webserver which supports TLS/SSL encryption for security and privacy. It provides a built-in, modern HTML5 based Web User Interface (WebUI) with focus on usability and simplicity, supporting all recent devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone) and operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux,…). Thanks to the built-in Camera Setup Wizard and the (built-in) help function, INSTAR users can enjoy a very easy initial set-up of the IP camera.