|WiFi Variant||PoE Variant||Field of View||Pan & Tilt||Zoom|
|White||not available||approx. 90°||not available||digital|
The compact design of this camera was completely new developed and makes it ideal for discreet surveillance task. The 6-times 940nm night vision LEDs are invisible to the human eye, making the IN-8001 a suitable baby monitor.
- Integrated PIR heat detector for advanced motion detection
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) 1080p Panasonic CMOS Sensor
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for an easy integration into your 100Mbit home network
- DHCP and UPnP support for an automatic network integration
- Integrated personal, free DDNS ("Internet") Address and P2P User ID to access your camera through the Internet
- Free Android, iPhone and Windows Phone App
- Web user interface allows an easy configuration and camera control through your default web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Multi user management and simultaneous login for 3 users
- Software-based motion and audio detection and email notification with attached snapshots
- Record videos directly to an Internal SD Card
The IN-8001 is the newest Full HD PIR Indoor IP Camera from INSTAR. With a built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor and four separately configurable alarm areas that can be linked together, the camera prevents false alarms and notifies you only when a real alarm has been triggered.
Field of View
Equipped with one of the latest Panasonic Full HD CMOS image sensor, which features low noise, high speed and new Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) functionality, the IN-8001 is able to achieve the best image quality in daylight as well as clear image in night vision mode with the help of its high-power LEDs. Hence, the IN-8001 is able to deliver accurate motion detection and alarm notification.
This camera is running an embedded Linux operating system and a Webserver which supports TLS/SSL encryption for security and privacy. It provides a built-in, modern HTML5 based Web User Interface (WebUI) with focus on usability and simplicity, supporting all recent devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone) and operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux,…). Thanks to the built-in Camera Setup Wizard and the (built-in) help function, INSTAR users can enjoy a very easy initial set-up of the IP camera.