|Wireless Variant||Power-over-Ethernet Variant||Field of View||Pan & Tilt||Optical Zoom|
|White / Black||White / Black||approx. 90°||not available||only digital|
The IN-9008 Full HD is weather proof and wireless outdoor camera. Built-in, high-powered infrared diodes allow you to see deep into the dark. The integrated IR cut filter on the other hand allows for the capturing of native colours, as seen by the human eye. Through the use of an efficient h.264 compression codec it is able of recording video files on a SD Memory Card with comparably small size but best picture results.
For surveillance purposes, the IN-9008 HD is ready for implementation to your existing system. But also as a stand-alone device it offers you a number of alarming features like Email Notification or compatibility with Signalling Devices. The WPS function allows you to connect the camera to your WiFi network with a press of a button. Accessing your camera from the internet is even easier. The Point-2-Point connection can be established by scanning a QR code with our smartphone app. The InstarVision mobile app is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8.
The sensitivity of the integrated Panasonic Pyroelectric Sensor has been significantly improved thanks to a unique slit design of the pyroelectric elements. The separated sensing areas prevent thermal crosstalk between the single sensing elements. Therefore, reliable detection is possible even if the temperature difference between the background (e.g. floor /wall) and the target object (human) is small. (lower 4°C).
- Nightvision with 5 Infrared LED´s @ 850nm (barely visible for the human eye) for distances up to 12 - 20m
- Very compact high quality IP65 weatherproof aluminium housing
- Integrated Panasonic Pyroelectric Sensor - PIR Range up to 12m
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) HD 1080p colour CMOS Sensor
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for an easy integration into your 100Mbit home network
- Compatible with WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n up to 54Mbit networks with WEP, WPA and WPA2 security
- DHCP and UPnP support for an automatic network integration
- Integrated personal, free DDNS ("Internet") Address to access your camera through the Internet
- Free Android, iPhone and Windows Phone App
- Web user interface allows an easy configuration and camera control through your default web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Multi user management and simultaneous login for 3 users
- Software-based motion and audio detection and email notification with attached snapshots
- Record videos directly to an Internal SD Card
Activate camera control through Alexa using your free INSTAR Cloud account.
Control your INSTAR Full HD camera with the Apple Homekit app from your iPhone or iPad.
The 1/3 inch WDR sensor is a Panasonic CMOS chip, enabling 1080p HD video at unparalleled low-light sensitivity. Panasonic offers a wide variety of image sensors (νMaicovicon®) for security and network cameras, which are based on the industry's most advanced technology and can be applied to security cameras requiring high picture quality with high sensitivity and low noise. The CMOS image sensor, νMaicovicon®, features high picture quality equal to high-speed CCD technologies, high S/N ratio, low noise, and high dynamic range. Even in a dark condition, you can retrieve snapshots with excellent character detection, color reproduction, as well as object detection. Even in scenes with fast-moving objects, the image sensor ensures clear images without motion blur or strain. The frame composite function (WDR) enables high-dynamic range - you can simultaneously resolve dark and bright areas in your video frame.
** The Model IN-5907HD only offers half the resolution, compared to the IN-9008HD, but - with its reduced angle of view - still offers a very detailed image. The camera model IN-5905HD uses a similar lense as the IN-9008HD (4mm vs 4.2mm focal length), with a slightly a bigger field of view because of its slightly bigger sensor and wider lense. This makes the IN-5905HD an interesting model, if the distance to the object is not that far to suffer from its lack of resolution.
Many built-in features allow you to use this camera not only for surveillance, but also for your personal projects. The FTP Support allows you to use the IN-9008 HD as a multi-functional outdoor webcam for Integration on your Website.
The 1/3 inch WDR sensor is built on a 4.3 micron OmniPixel3-HS™ Pixel enabling 720p HD at unparalleled low-light sensitivity and a dynamic range in colour of 115 dB – compared to the 60 db of a regular VGA IP Camera. WDR allows you to capture high detailed colour videos even in high-contrast environmental lighting conditions.