Product Overview :: IN-2908
Outdoor surveillance in VGA resolution
1.) High quality weatherproof aluminium housing, 2.) Standard 4-9mm infrared zoom lense, 3.) Infrared LED´s for night vision, 4.) Photodiode for twilight switch, 5.) UV resistant Polycarbonate wall mount, 6.) WiFi antenna, 7.) Audio Out for external speakers, 8.) Reset button, 9.) Alarm In/Out 10.) Audio In for external Microphones, 11.) DC power supply connector, 12.) RJ45 Ethernet connector
The IN-2908 is the first in the 290X-series to feature a remotely controllable focal length. Many more Upgrades makes this camera a worthy successor of the IN-2907. Among those upgrades you'll find an IR cut filter, an improved sensor and higher night vision capabilities. It also features Audio I/O for the addition of optional speakers or microphones (e.g. IN-Mikro 380) to use the camera as a 2-way communication system. The IN-2908 is the perfect surveillance camera for businesses and private households. The casing out of high quality aluminium guarantees maximum durability and is weather proof for outdoor use. Thanks to its 3x optical zoom lense you will be able to enlarge as if you were taking the camera closer to the monitored scenery. Unlike digital zoom this optical zoom lens delivers crystal clear pictures.
This camera model can easily be connected to your network by using its54MBit (802.11b/g/n) Wifi module or through the 100MBit network interface. This will ensure a fast stream of the cameras video.
For surveillance purposes, the IN-2908 is ready for implementation to your existing system. Home Automation Systems as well as NAS Systems likeSynology or QNAP are have integrated our cameras into their products. You will find profiles to the corresponding cameras within the systems software. But also as a stand-alone device it offers you a number of alarming features like Email Notification or compatibility with signalling devices.
- Nightvision with 30 Infrared LED´s @ 850nm (barely visible for the human eye) for distances up to 12 - 20m
- High quality IP65 weatherproof aluminium housing
- Alarm I/O for external sensors (e.g. motion or smoke detectors) and receivers (e.g. house automations)
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for an easy integration into your 100Mbit home network
- Compatible with 2.4 GHz WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n up to 54Mbit networks with WEP, WPA and WPA2 security
- DHCP and UPnP support for an automatic network integration
- Integrated personal, free DDNS ("Internet") Address to access your camera through the Internet
- Free Android, iPhone and Windows Phone App
- Web user interface allows an easy configuration and camera control through your default web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Multi user management and simultaneous login for 3 users
- Software-based motion detection and email notification with attached snapshots
- Record videos directly to an Internal SD Card