- Software Installation Wizard
Every INSTAR product comes with an installation CD. The CD contains an installation assistant that guides you through the installation of your new INSTAR product. The installation wizard can also be called directly by clicking on the link below and opening the CD online. The wizard contains all the information and current download links you need for the installation.
The software CD includes an HTML setup wizard that guides you through the required settings and displays the current download links for your INSTAR product.
Quick Installation Wizard: The wizard guides you through the most important steps to get your INSTAR product up and running.
Software Installation: You will find download links if your INSTAR product requires additional software. You are guided through all steps after you have completed the download and the installation.
Firmware Updates: INSTAR provides firmware and WebUI updates for its products at regular intervals. Below you will find the latest versions of the firmware and WebUI which you can upload to your INSTAR camera.
The flyer contains the most important information about your INSTAR camera.
You will always find here the latest version and all previous versions of the firmware for your INSTAR Camera. If you plan to update the WebUI, make sure that you have installed the latest version of the firmware. In most cases, the new features in the web interface (WebUI) also require the latest firmware. For information on how to update the firmware please look Here.
Important: Unzip the * .ZIP file after downloading. Please note that you must first install the latest firmware and then the WebUI.
- PTZ functionality completely revised IN-9010FullHD / IN-9020FullHD
- It is recommended to perform a PTZ reset! IN-9010FullHD / IN-9020FullHD
- Alarm suppression during PTZ available IN-9010FullHD / IN-9020FullHD
- PTZ reset button available in PTZ menu
- Simplified Cloud Integration
- From now on you have to enter the login data (email address and cloud password) of your cloud account instead of the camera cloud data as before.
- Extended alarm server functionalities
- Alarm activation/deactivation via DeepL Access button
- Changing the alarm video length no longer causes a restart
- General bugfixes and improvements
FW 126.96.36.199 WebUI 2.5 [SHA265:
- Native smarthome support with the INSTAR MQTT Broker / Client (ioBroker, OpenHAB, Home Assistant, FHEM, Node-RED and many more...)
- Set a preferred BSSID in the WiFi configuration
- A problem with the RTSP stream with the Synology Surveillance Station has been fixed
- Cool-down interval between requests to the alarm server and push notification is now configurable
- Test function for alarm server and push notification now available
- Custom schedules can be saved as presets
- WebUI can be added to the home screen of your smartphone (PWA)
- General bug fixes and layout changes
FW 188.8.131.52 WebUI 2.4 [SHA265:
- PTZ functionalities have been reworked [IN-9010FullHD / IN-9020FullHD]
- A PTZ reset is strongly recommended! [IN-9010FullHD / IN-9020FullHD]
- Alarm prevention during PTZ available [IN-9010FullHD / IN-9020FullHD]
- PTZ reset button can be found in the PTZ settings
- Simplified cloud integration
- From now on it is required to use your Cloud Login data (email address & cloud password) instead of the individual cloud camera data.
- Extended alarm server functions
- Arming and disarming the alarm via quick access button
- Changing the recording length doesn't require a reboot anymore
- General bug fixes and improvements
PoE FW 184.108.40.206 WebUI 2.3 * [SHA265:
- Support of custom SSL certificates for HTTPS connection with a custom DDNS address
- Simple 1-Click update method
- Offline update with traditional PKG file is optionally available
- Alarm recordings up to 60 seconds
- Initial network integration via direct WiFi connection - This feature is available for WiFi cameras during initial setup or after a factory reset. After the network integration, the camera’s hotspot will be permanently disabled.
- An issue with hidden WiFi SSIDs has been solved
- IR-CUT Filter settings available
- Weather Widget has been removed * 1
- Factory reset and WPS activation via SD card has been simplified * 2
- General bugfixes and layout changes
- 1 The weather service of Yahoo Weather has been discontinued in its previous form. This feature will be reintroduced to the cameras WebUI at a later point.
- 2 Reset and WPS via SD card can now be triggered by a file with the text file extension .txt - For a reset, simply create an empty file in the root folder of you sd card with the name “reset” or “reset.txt” - For WPS activation the file must be named “wps” or “wps.txt”