Q: What is the advantage or improvement of the IN-8015 Full HD to the 6014 HD?
A: For one, the 8015 is a FullHD camera, i. It has twice the resolution of the 6014 and the 8015 has its own alarm input in addition to the internal PIR sensor. On the other hand, the 8015 has a completely revised software, the P2P function has been significantly improved, it is HTTPS supported and there are many more settings that the 6014 does not have.
Key points summarized for the new IN-8015 Full HD series
- Panasonic WDR image sensor, ideal for difficult lighting situations
- Built-in microphone incl. Noise detection with adjustable max. level
- Built-in speaker
- Integrated motors for the control e.g. via the app on the way
- Built-in PIR heat sensor to prevent false alarms
- 10 pieces 850nm IR LEDs for a good illumination at night
- Suitable for wall, floor and ceiling mounting
- MicroSD memory cards up to 128GB possible. (16GB already installed ex works)
- WPS for a connection via WLAN without previous LAN cable
- Separate alarm input / output for connecting optional sensors
- New HTML5 web interface incl. Setup assistant and interactive help function
- No to few false alarms due to the combination of PIR "and" software-based motion detection. The logical AND link ensures that the camera is almost false alarm free.
- The video recording on alarm already has 3 seconds (pre-recording) recorded before the alarm.
- HTTPS and FTPS encryption for secure transmission
- Record videos to a MicroSD memory card, via FTP or in the cloud
- Send photos by alarm via email, FTP or on the microSD card
- Push messages on alarm
- Continuous recording on SD card possible
- Time lapse recordings (timelapse) possible on SD, FTP or by email
- "Two" free ways to access the Internet. P2P - works with all Internet connections, including IPv6 or mobile connections. DDNS - offers the advantage over the web browser on the way to access the camera.
- Free email server for sending alarm emails
- Free App for iPhone, iPad, Android, Win Phone, Win8.1 / 10, Blackberry, Kindle
- German company, this means that the servers for P2P, DDNS, Email as well as for the cloud are all in Germany and therefore the data security is guaranteed.
- Pure optional cloud which works without any subscription including false alarm / rain detection