Create a tasker scene to switch the IR LEDs
In the following we will create a Tasker Scene - a user interface that can combine a large number of buttons to control your camera - and provide buttons for switching the night vision of your camera. By the same principle, you can address almost all camera functions - both for our HD cameras, as well as the VGA models.
Link a scene on your homescreen
In the previous steps, we programmed a scene with two buttons - a Turn On and a Turn Off the IR LEDs on your INSTAR HD IP camera. Now we need a way to access this interface. In the following will put a Tasker shortcut on our home screen, which loads the scene in an overlay.
- Start the Android app, go to the Tasks tab and select + at the bottom.
- Name your task and press + to assign a scene to it.
- Select Scene here.
- And here show scene.
- Use the magnifying glass icon to select the previously created scene.
- We want to portray the scene as a dialogue (Dim Behind). Then go back to save the settings.
- Continue to save the task.
- Now add a Tasker Shortcut to the home screen.
- Select the task you just created.
- Go back to save the setting.
- The Tasker Shortcut is now added to your home screen.
- A click on the short cut opens our previously written scene.