- Press the + at the bottom of the task tab.
- Press the + again to open the Action Category dialog.
- Select the Net tile in the Category dialog.
- Then select the HTTP GET action.
Now we have to define the CGI command that is sent to the camera every time your smart phone leaves the Wi-Fi and connects to the cellular network. Enter the local IP of your camera as the server address - do not forget to attach the web port of your camera if it does not correspond to 80. If the address of your camera is e.g. 192.168.178.200 and you have changed the local port to 8081 (in the web interface of the camera under Network / IP Configuration - and not the external port you may have passed in your router), you have 192.168.178.200:8081 as a server Specify address. After that, only the matching CGI command in the Path field is missing.
The CGI command to disable all 4 motion detection areas of your INSTAR HD camera is:
Please change the username (usr) admin and password (pwd) instar according to your camera login.
- Please change the username (usr) admin and password (pwd) instar according to your camera login.