In the following we will create a Tasker Scene - a user interface that can combine a large number of buttons to control your camera - and provide buttons for switching the night vision of your camera. By the same principle, you can address almost all camera functions - both for our HD cameras, as well as the VGA models.
The second task is added in the same way as the FIRST TASK. Press the plus at the bottom to create another button and assign a task.
- Back in the Scenes tab we press the + at the bottom.
- We select a button and name it.
- Then select an icon for your button.
- Let's switch to the Tap tab.
- Here we press again the plus to assign the button a task.
- Select Task.
- Select Peform Task.
- The magnifying glass icon allows us to assign an existing task.
- Select the task you want to assign to the button.
- Now go back to save the settings.
- Now a step back ...
- .. and the scene is finished.
Now we can link the scene on the home screen via a Tasker Shortcut.